not forgotten

Hmm - I feel like I need to say my blog is 'not forgotten' as I haven't posted anything for zonks, but well I've just been busy drawing pictures!

These are some pictures I am very proud of.
The project very nearly didn't happen, and was probably about a year in the making with lots of ups and downs, which makes me even more proud of it and in particular Soph - whose baby it is!
Here we go drum roll please...

Not forgotten
by Sophie Lewis illustrated by me








































Currently there are only a handful of english copies, as the project is being launched in maternity wards across Paris  "N'oublie pas" (and soon to be going to Brasil- I believe!) because of this- below I have put each spread, so you can scroll through and pretend you are reading an actual book! Click on them - to see them BIG.

Are you sitting comfortably?
Then I'll begin...





















The book is part of a bigger project called the 10th month, with lovely videos and resouces for new mummies.
Have a look.



















Comments

  1. Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u.


    Packers and Movers Broadway

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts