commissions

As an illustrator, the majority of my work is commissioned, but I've done quite a lot of 'private commissions' this year, so work for just lovely people who want it rather than it being for some commercial or corporate use. These a few of the jobs…

4 teas 
a lovely piece to illustrate the 4 cups of tea that the client was bought by her husband to celebrate her 40th Birthday- her forties..her 4teas - get it? Very clever...





this is a picture the client sent me of the pictures all framed and hung in their home- hurrah!





















A special A-Z of Bristol
I was asked by a couple to customise my A-Z of Bristol to add a new image for J.
It was a present for their friend who's family business is 100 years old this year…

























Lastly, a slightly different kind of thing, but after doing a drawing of me, Felix & Ursula as our Happy New Year card this year, a few friends got in touch asking if I could do family portraits for them too- here are 2…


Comments

Popular Posts